Congratulations, this is where you will learn the ways to crack an issue in times of printing crisis– Connect Canon Printer to Mac OS.
All the non-tech savvies, start to take note of the instructions mentioned here. And, after you connect your device all by yourself, then you would be thankful to have landed on this page.
Over the years, Canon has designed one of the best printers available in the market. If we talk about its designs – sleek, compact, multi-functional and affordable. With Canon you do not have to spend a fortune looking for the perfect printer. And, it’s regardless of your device being used for office, educational or home-work purposes.
A Canon printer can be your best friend in providing Quality-based printing which looks rich and attractive at the same time while giving your imagination the sharpness it needs to excel.
What Easy Instructions can help to Connect Canon Printer to Mac?
In most situations it completely depends on the Canon Printer model which you are currently using.
Canon Printer Setup – Mac AirPort Base Station
- Firstly, go to AirPort Utility. This option should be located in Applications folder for utilities.
- Now proceed to AirPort Utility and choose your base station. Also, enter password in the given space.
- Then, choose ‘Base Station’ and add the WPS Printer.
- You will find two options to select, ‘First Try’ or ‘PIN’. Choose the first one.
- Now you can press the WPS button on the printer device.
- Further, click ‘Done’ when the address for Mac has appeared in the AirPort Utility.
- You can quit the AirPort use now.
- Again, go to the ‘System Preferences’ and ‘Printers and Scanners’ then select the + button.
- Select the Default Tab. The Mac Search will check for your Canon Printer to connect to the Wi-Fi network.
- Finally, select your printer and add it.
This is all the instructions that you may require to Connect Canon Printer to Mac. If you need any further more help then reaching out to expert executives is the best option.