Printers are an important part of our lives as a device as such helps transfer virtual texts into a computer printout. And, Epson printers are excellent in providing maximum output with the efficiency to enhance creativity.
So, if you have a brand new printer back at home or your work-space, then do not worry for even a bit. This blog is packed with super easy instructions for Epson Printer Setup. And, this is regardless of you using a Windows or Mac OS for your system.
Instructions for Epson Printer Setup on Windows
One of the simplest way to complete the setup is via the printer manual which comes along with the printer’s box. Get started by unboxing the printer and taking the required accessories very carefully. Then, get it plugged in, install the ink cartridges and also put printing papers in an alignment. Also, connect the printer with a Wi-Fi or Ethernet, whichever suits you the best.
Here, are some steps to help you out with Epson Printer Setup on Windows OS.
- After the unboxing, download and install the Printer Utility
- Now, if promoted then do agree to the license agreement for the user.
- Once it gets installed click on the option for install.
- This is the time when you can launch the printer setup
- Choose your product from the available list. Hit ‘Next’.
- Proceed to printer registration.
- Select ‘I Agree’ option at the license agreement and privacy statement
- You will now see a message for registering of your device in Epson Connect.
- Lastly, suppose in case you do not have an account, then you must create one by filling a form. Also, if you already have an account then hit on the option for ‘I already have an account’.
Instructions for Epson Printer Setup on Mac
We understand that most if users make the use of Mac for printing and other purposes. Now let’s jump quickly in the steps for printer setup for the operating software. Start by reading the instructions mentioned in the manual. Then proceed with the instructions mentioned here
- Firstly, download the Utility application and the Run command box.
- Choose; continue option and the then agree up to the license
- Once you see that the installation is done, a window will pop up automatically and you will be asked to choose your device.
- You can also choose to go on the option ‘Finder’ and then ‘Select Application’. Next proceed to ‘Epson Software’ and hit on printer setup.
- Now, go to ‘Printer Registration’ and click on ‘Next’.
- Select ok on ‘Register a Printer to Epson Connect’.
- Create a new account and click on ‘Finish’ now.
The instructions for Epson Printer Setup in Mac or Windows OS should work, but if it doesn’t then do not stumble on trying anything else, simply consult to a professional printer expert.