Imagine the convenience of printing out documents via your iPhone. Also, setting up the Canon Printer for wireless printing is super easy. And, to your surprise most of the printers come with a pre-installed AirPrint and even Google Drive Print.
Also, you get so many benefits from the Canon App. Some of the perks include- comprehensive printing settings such as – number of pages, 2-printing, color mode and much more.
Steps to Connect Canon Printer to iPhone- Easy-to-Implement Instructions
- Start by connecting the device to a strong network.
- Then, go to iTunes app store and choose the Canon App.
- Get it downloaded and installed into your device.
- Now, you can open the document or whichever image you want to print.
- Then, you will also see an option for print preview along with a range of configuration options. These options will allow you to customize print according to your preference.
- In the print preview section itself, you will find the Canon Mobile Printing side, select ‘Printer’ from here. You can choose the printer from here. And, if you see that the device is not listed then manually search for Canon Printer device.
Why use the Canon Mobile Printing Application?
If you have the same question in your head, then we do have an answer here for you.
- Firstly, the app allows customization for better printing of your choice.
- It makes printing highly versatile
- All the details and other printing related information are available
Such additional perks makes printing even more easily and gives you the joy of obtaining the best results. If you still need any help in the process to Connect Canon Printer to iPhone then you can avail it all by contacting Canon printer experts. They will assist you in the best possible way for easier and faster mobile printing.