Are you noticing that your Canon Printer is going offline more than often? This may happen when your computer isn’t connected with your printer. Often times there could be plethora more underlying reasons to the offline printer problem.
But, before you start worrying we will take you through some of the methods which will help in manually troubleshooting the Canon Printer Offline Mac issue.
Helpful Troubleshooting Methods for Canon Printer in Offline State
- Start the process by checking all the cable connections. This should be thoroughly checked for your printer, router and network router.
- Then, proceed to resetting your printer system. This can be done by going to the ‘Print and Scan’ icon and then clicking on the option for ‘Reset Printing System’. From here click on the + button and ‘Add Printer or Scanner’ option.
- Delete if you have somehow created a copy of your Canon printing device. This is because some of the copies of your Canon printer drivers do not work appropriately.
- Update or re-install the printer drivers.
- Make sure to delete all the pending print jobs from your current device and printer window.
- Set your printer to default by going to ‘Start’ > ‘Control Panel’ > Devices and Printers’. Then select the printer option and untick the option for ‘Use Printer Offline’. This will make the status of your printer change to online.
You shouldn’t get disappointed if these solutions for Canon Printer Offline Mac issue doesn’t work. Simply opt to call a professional and get the issue resolved. You obviously do not want the issue to persist long enough to permanently damage your printer, right?
These professionals are available 24/7 via phone call and hence will assist you in resolving any problem related to your printing device.