Sometimes even the most popular printers can face Epson printer software and driver problems. And, today in this blog we are going to discuss about Epson Printer Driver Issues, and also offer you solutions that would easily work for resolving the problem.
What happens When Installation is Incomplete for Epson Printer Driver?
In case you were unable to install the Epson Printer Driver then there are a few malfunctioning’s which may occur. Some of those are mentioned below-
- Your device fails to print
- The printer utility option will not open
- Device is only printing blank documents
- You cannot add the driver to the Printer Setup Utility
- Communication Error message pops up.
If you are facing any of these above mentioned problems then this may directly link towards a driver problem.
How to Troubleshoot Epson Printer Driver Issue?
If you are in the lookout to solve this problem, then we are here to help you out. Keep following the methods which we have mentioned below-
- Make use of Windows Update for New Printer Drivers
– Go to ‘Start’ and then Click on the option for ‘Settings’.
– Then, select the ‘Update and Security’ option.
– In the left side, you will find the section for ‘Windows Update’. Click on it.
– If you see a link which mentions ‘Optional Updates are Available’, then click on it.
– Choose whichever driver you wish to install and then click on ‘Ok’.
– Now, the new updates will be installed.
- Try to Update Printer Driver in the Manual Way
– Find the option for ‘Control Panel’ and click on it.
– Then, choose ‘Device Manager’.
– Now locate the device for which you want to update drivers. If you see a yellow mark next to your printer device then it indicates that the device has a problem. So, we suggest you to resolve the issue first and then start again.
– Right-click on the option for ‘Update Driver Software’
– Now go and locate your device.
– When you find the device name, right-click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
– In the next page, click on ‘Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software’.
– Now, follow the on-screen instructions to install drivers.
If you have any trouble while following the instructions then put your Epson Printer Driver Issue infront of a professional to resolve.