HP Wireless Printer Setup – 8 Easy Hacks to Process Setup
Do you have a new printer at home which requires a printer setup? Yes, then keep following the blog to get all the A-Z information about the HP Wireless Printer Setup. And, if you process the wireless printer setup well then your work will certainly become way more convenient and easy. The ease n your work increases since there are no cables attached and hence you achieve the comfort of working freely.
What are the Requirements for HP Wireless Printer Setup?
Before you begin with the setup process, make sure that you keep a few things in mind and get a few requirements set on table.
- Firstly, get a computer which would support wireless to setup your HP Wireless Setup. In case, you have a computer with no wireless network card, make sure to get one.
- The next thing which would be needed for the setup process to begin is a router. Ensure that all the devices are working properly.
- Always use the software package which came alongside the router and your HP Wireless Printer. And, without using the software it might get tricky to proceed with the setup process.
How to Process With HP Wireless Printer Setup?
Note to follow the steps stated below for complete HP Wireless Printer Setup.
- Go to ‘Start’ and then to the ‘Control panel’. Select the Wi-Fi Direct option.
- Now, select ‘settings’ from the Wi-Fi Direct option.
- After you turn on the Wi-Fi direct option, you can connect up to 5 devices with the method.
You can try this similar method even when your HP Printer is linked via cables. But, before doing so ensure that you do have a strong internet connection.
- Open the HP printer software in your PC.
- Now, tap on tools and then go to ‘Device Setup and Software’. Now you can connect your new printing device.
- Check under the connection tab, when you see the Wireless option click there.
- You can certainly choose the printer from the list mentioned of HP Printers mentioned here.
- Now keep following the on-screen instructions and your setup process will be completed.
If you are not able to follow the instructions properly then do not hesitate to grab professional help for the HP Printer Setup.