Did you know the most important aspect for Canon Printer’s popularity? Well, it absolutely relates to its easy troubleshooting.
And, the Canon Printer Error B200 is one of the most frustrating errors for users. However, one part to know about fixing the error code is that it’s different as there are either 2 or +4 cartridges in the device.
How to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error B200 in 2 Cartridge Devices?
- Try to restart the printing machine, because at times the cradle gets stuck and luckily can be rectified with a simple restart.
- Remember the last time when and which ink cartridge you replaced. Carefully remove the cartridge and replace it.
- Also know that in a 2 cartridge Canon Printer the Printhead is always a part of the cartridge. So it is always important to replace the ink cartridges.
- Ensure to clean up the nozzle.
Now make sure to check if the method worked for your printing device or not. If there is still a problem then consult a printer expert.
How to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error B200 in a +4 Cartridge Canon Printer?
- The first step is to open the top cover and then remove all the cartridges one by one from the cradle.
- Now, remove the Printhead and very carefully take the Printhead out.
- Reinsert the Printhead to its position and lock up the lever properly.
- Further, reinsert all the cartridges in their exact positions. Ensure that you have locked up all the doors.
- Unplug the device and then plug it back again to get rid of the Canon Printer Error B200 issue.
- Plug the printer back again and see if the solution worked or not.
If your problem still isn’t solved then seeking for professional help is the best thing to do. This will help get your printer back to its functional state in the fastest amount of time.