Are you frustrated because your Epson Printer is currently not functioning? There might be an offline error occurring in your printer which may be bothering with its performance. And, for the majority of users, the Epson Printer Offline is a common issue which also can be eradicated easily with the help of a few instructions.
What does Epson Printer Offline Windows 10 Problem mean?
Well, don’t just get confused when you see an offline message popping up. A printer offline problem means that your Epson printing device is unable to communicate with the computer due to which the printer doesn’t receive any command for printing.
This issue may take place due to a plethora of reasons such as –
- You have faulty USB which needs to be replaced.
- Printer Drivers issues
- Your Epson Printer hasn’t been set as default
- Incorrect configurations and settings
- Common issues such as Epson Paper jam error
Simply try to figure the reason behind why your printing device is facing such an error. If you are unable to resolve the issue then make sure that you contact proficient experts in Epson Printer.
Troubleshooting Epson Printer is Offline Windows 10 Issue –
Here are some methods which will completely help at resolving the Epson Printer is Offline problem. Take a look at them and try to follow them up-
- First, reinstall the Epson Printer in Windows 10
- Next make sure that you keep updating your Epson Printer Drivers
- Then, turn off the Epson Printer Offline status by going to its settings
- Stop all the pending printing jobs
- Try to set your Epson Printer as default
The methods mentioned here should be able to help you out at resolving the Epson Printer is Offline problem. If this doesn’t work for you, then do not hesitate to ask help from professionals.