Are you looking forward to find tips for the uninstallation of the HP Printer Software? If yes, then do not worry yet, we are here to help you out completely.
We will provide you with two elaborated steps which will ultimately help you at uninstalling the printer software from Windows in just no time.
Steps to Uninstall the HP Printer Software
Here are some of the important instructions which you need to keep in mind for printer software uninstallation.
- First, disconnect the USB Cable from the printer.
- Then, go to ‘Programs and Features’ followed by ‘Apps and Features’.
- Click on HP Printer name. Then click on the option for ‘Uninstall’.
- When you see a user account control message on display, make sure to hit YES.
- The software uninstallation should be completed by now.
- Lastly, just restart the PC and then check if you could successfully uninstall the printer software.
In case, you had any issues in following up with the instructions then we certainly expect a call to resolve the problem.
How can I remove the printer from the Devices List?
In order to remove the printer from the devices list in Windows, you can follow the instructions stated below-
- Make sure to turn on the HP Printer.
- Then, go to the Control Panel.
- Now, click on ‘Devices and Printers’.
- Simultaneously, right-click on the ‘Remove Device’ option.
- A few on-screen instructions will pop-up. Follow them and you will be able to remove the HP Printer easily from the Devices list.
In case, you find an issue while dealing with the software problem, then do not hesitate for even a bit to grab professional printer help. The experts will definitely be able to help you in a better way.