Now that we have discussed a plenty about the error code and cleared out its meaning, let’s move on to the methods which will serve for fixing this error.
Basic Troubleshooting Steps
Sometimes small steps helps in resolving such an error code at the earliest of times. So, before you reach out for the advanced steps or consult a professional printer expert, try these basic methods in our recommendation.
- Unplug and Then Perform Plug-in Again
- Next, Unplug and Plug in the Advanced Method
- Clean up the Mechanic Pad – This includes the cleaning of the device by removing the printer cover and casing.
Here, are some of the other instructions which will help resolve the Epson Error Code 0X97. Keep following and see if they make a difference.
- Get to Cleaning up Clogged Printer Nozzles
– Start by turning off the device.
– Now, open up the printer casing.
– Take a small part of the wiping cloth/towel and fold it enough so that the fit is perfect enough to reach the printer head.
– Any ammonia based fluid is perfect for cleaning. But, make sure that you are making use of a small amount of ammonia.
– The perfect position to fit your towel is in the middle track where the printer head is found moving.
– Let the solution sit there for a few good hours. Maximum up to 12 hours.
- Try Microsoft’s Printer Troubleshooter
Believe it or not, if you have this then consider yourself sorted. Basically, it is an automated tool with helps resolves issues with the PC. Also, the best part is that it can fix issues with the installation and connection of the printer.
- Most Importantly, Take Care of your Epson Printer
No matter the brand or price of your printing device, if you aren’t responsible enough with your printer then the device is sure to face issues.
Some of the ways in which you can make sure about the condition of your Epson Printer is –
- Keep it clean
- Regular wipes
- Close it firmly
- Turn it off and Cover up
Also, if you aren’t using the device on a regular basis then opt for covering the device up.